<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Sunday, August 27, 2006

I didnt tag for a real~long~time...lols
okay, i had a really fun time these days...
tell u wad? Im reaally gonna write all down...
(I mean type....lol)

Friday-
It was HMT so I was like sian sian larh
actually didnt really wanted to go sch but nvm can play...lol
then actually me n Jenn needed to go 6 J
Then we sumhow...umm....went to 6P.yup...
Ms Junaida's sooo nice letting us sit at the back
talk talk talk...haha
Clare and Vinia was also there...
and obviously simran...
Then after Recess still got paper 2 so we went to 6p again,
this time we went to com lab!Yeah
actually wanted to post there but the internet was very stubborn
not letting me to even take a glance at my blog..-_-
Aaargh! this keyboard so stupid
keep on typing wrong words...
Ok, back again.
after that we went to class, no more teachers, then started playing...
so nice...I kindda felt left out with Jenn and clare so
I juz play with 6P ppl...hehh
Ok, enf for friday...

Saturday-
I went to east coast!
Then loads of rollerblading and icecream, cycling...


Lazy to type abt it.
My hand hurts with my last minute hw...hehe
I just finished my Maths pp and Science pp...
thx Jenn, anyway for MCQ ans!




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty